PaddyPower: Glittering 25/1 for Man City to win Newcastle
11 January 2019
Man City will be hoping to get back their winning grove when they meet Newcastle. Coming on the back of a disappointing draw against Wolves, Guardiola’s men know another slack would undermine their title push.
Well for Newcastle, Man City remains their English nightmare. For the records, the magpies (Newcastle) have failed to taste victory in their last 21 encounters against Man City. So far across this span of matches, they have managed to draw three and woefully lose the remaining eighteen.
Man City remains without the services of De Bruyne who is off due to injury on the treatment bench alongside Claudio Bravo. Yet that shouldn’t derail a Man City still stocked sufficiently in the middle of the park with the creative likes of Bernado Silva, Gundogan, Sane and Mahrez.
Rafael Benitez will be required to pull off some tactical magic to squeeze out results from this tight encounter. But who do you expect to win: Man City or Newcastle?
Well, PaddyPower is spicing things up by offering new customers with enhanced odds of 25/1 for Man City to win. Let us look at the offer:
- To begin, open a new account via the promo code YFBCAM
- Next, stake at most €1 bet on Man City to beat Newcastle at the Normal Odds.
- Should Man City go on to win, Paddypower will pay you cash based on the normal price on site while your enhanced winnings paid in free bets right off.
- Paddypower will pay you free bets within 24 hours of the end of the match.
- The validity period of free bets is 7 days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
- In-play bets are not included in this offer.
- Bets as part of multiples do not qualify for this offer. Just deposits made via debit/credit cards and Paypal will count towards this promotion.
- Cashed Out as well as Partially Cashed Out bets are equally disqualified from this promotion.
- Sign up offers are restricted to one per person, family, email address, household address as well as shared computer. Paddypower reclusively holds the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.
- Offer only available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland.