HOW TO GET THE OFFER
All you need to do is:
1. Register a new Racebets accountE.
2. Deposit £50 and play through your deposit.
3. Your £50 free bet bonus will be in your free bets bonus section.
Example: Deposit £50 into your account when you first sign up.
Bet £50 at odds of 1.50 or more.
You’ll receive your £50 bonus straight into your account.
Significant terms and conditions
New customers only. Minimum deposit €10 – must play through once. 100% Maximum bonus €50 on first deposit only. 5x wagering at minimum odds of 1/2(1.5). Must be complete within 45 days of registering. T’s and c’s apply.
Key Terms and conditions
1. New customers only, residing in the following countries: Austria, Finland, Germany, India, Ireland, Malta, Mauritius, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
2. First deposit must be a minimum of €10.
3. Deposits via Neteller, Skrill or Paysafecare are excluded from the offer (except from: Japan and India)
4. Customers from UK will not qualify for the offer with deposits made by pre-paid credit cards.
5. Maximum 100% bonus is €50
6. Initial deposit must be played once (in full) with settled bets before bonus can be claimed.
7. You can withdraw your initial deposit and associated winnings at any time, by doing so, you will forfeit the entire bonus and any associated winnings with bonus funds.
8. Existing account holders do not qualify.
9. You must be 18+ to participate in this promotion.
As well as the new sign up and free bet bonus, Racebets offer other fantastic horse racing offers and bonuses.
“First Fence Faller” There is nothing worse than placing your bet and having a faller at the first fence, but fear not, Racebets will refund your stake up to £10 if that little hiccup occurs to your selection.
“First Past the Post” There are still times when the bell goes for a stewards enquiry and you are on the edge to find out if your horse will keep the race. No sweat….Racebets will pay you out whatever the result.
“Refused to Race Refund” There is nothing like not getting a run for your money when a horses refuses to race. Maybe your nag is having an off day or just plain acting like a donkey. Don’t worry, Racebets have you covered. You’ll get your stake refunded up to £25.