PokerStars Casino Deposit Bonus Review
Pokerstars was founded in 2001 and arguably counts among UK leading real money poker sites.
It provides its users with exciting games in the safest and most secure gaming environment. Flutter currently owns and operates the company.
Pokerstars is a global casino and has many licenses. However, its certification from the Malta Gaming Authority proves it’s up there with other top casinos.
It also uses top-notch encryption technology to ensure high levels of integrity and security.
This article will educate you on all you need to know about Pokerstars casino bonuses.
Pokerstars Casino Deposit Bonus Code
Pokerstars welcomes new users with its £1,500 sign-up offer. It’s claimable in three installments of £500 each.
Make your first qualifying deposit with the promo code “CASINO1500,” and you’ll get 100% of your first deposit up to £500.
Note that you must make a qualifying deposit of at least £20 onyour firt deposit to get your first deposit bonus. The maximum qualifying deposit is pegged at £500.
Do the same on your second and third deposits, which must be three days apart, and you can get the same bonus credits.
That said, players must abide by the terms and conditions listed below to maximize this offer.
- It’s strictly available to new users creating their first account on the site and is limited to one person per household or IP address.
- The welcome offer is only available to deposit at Pokerstars executed via Mastercard, Visa, and Interac.
- To convert the bonus funds into withdrawable cash, players need to earn 5 redemption points per £1 of the Casino Instant Bonus. These redemption points terms are fair in our opinion.
- Only slot games count toward the wagering requirements.
- The minimum deposit amount to qualify for this offer is £20.
As typical of online casinos, this bonus is not directly credited to your real money balance. Earnings are credited to your account when you fulfill redemption point requirements (typically, the number of redemption points is staked at 5) tied to the deposit offer.
Pokerstars Casino Bonus: Daily Casino Races
Pokerstars casino games are fun and lucrative, but you can take the excitement a tad higher by participating in the daily casino races–with exciting prizes and free spins on offer.
The casino race is free to enter, and you can play it across slots, live casino games, or live table games.
Register for the race in the “Casino Races” lobby of the Pokerstars site.
Next, bet on any available games, and the casino will award you with leaderboard points.
Play more and earn more because the more points you get, the higher you’ll rank, and the higher you rank, the more prizes you can get. Below are some essential terms of the Pokerstars’ daily casino races.
- The race is available 24 hours daily (from 16:45 GMT) all week.
- The prize pool is £10,000 daily, and the winning driver will get £1,000.
- All Pokerstars users can participate in the daily casino races.
- Pokerstars will pay 100 places.
- Pokerstars will award you your winnings immediately at the end of the respective race.
- Winnings don’t have any withdrawal restrictions or wagering requirements.
Of course, casino players can check the site for currently available bonus offers (and their corresponding expiry dates) as well as recently updated real money games at Pokerstars casino.
Pokerstars Casino Weekend Races Bonus
If you understand the concept of the daily casino races, you won’t have difficulty comprehending the Pokerstars Casino Weekend races–particularly the enhanced winning opportunities they present.
This promotion is a modified version of the daily races. However, it’s open 24 hours from Thursdays to Sundays and has an increased prize pool.
That said, below are essential terms of the Pokerstars weekend races.
- The offer is available from Thursdays at 12:00 GMT/GST and ends at 12:00 GMT/BST on Sundays every week.
- Pokerstars will pay 1,000 places to players eligible for this offer.
- Players can claim a prize pool running up to £50,000, and the winning driver will get £5,000 credited to his account instantly.
- All Pokerstars players can enter the event (playing real money). Registration is free.
- If two players end up with the same score, the tiebreaker will be the first to get to the score.
- The limit for the races is 100 rounds, after which a player won’t be available to participate until the following week.
How does Pokerstars Casino Instant Bonus work?
The instant bonus is Pokerstars’ way of rewarding new and existing customers by letting them game for free.
Pokerstars will give you a certain amount to play your favorite games. It could be in deposit or reload offer or other site-specific promotion types.
Pokerstars could award you a bonus to play some specific games or all the games on the site. Commonly, you get a casino Instant Bonus for 2x the amount deposited in using the bonus code (if available).
If Pokerstars give you a deposit bonus, your real money would contribute to part of the bonus offer. Therefore, you can’t withdraw it unless you want to forfeit the remaining bonus balance.
Note that when you stake with a bonus funds, funds will be taken proportionally from the currently available bonus balance and the currently available real money balance (herein the currently available contributed amount).
If you want to be able to withdraw all your balance and accruables, you must satisfy the wagering requirements (or associated required redemption points by playing designated games), if there’s one. The wagering requirement can be a certain number of bets or redemption points, which must be fulfilled before earnings become withdrawable.
It’s imperative to note that the terms and conditions of Instant Casino Bonuses on the Pokerstars website may vary–and online casinos reserve the right to change their t&cs.
Therefore, you should read and understand the terms of each one to enjoy the offer without hassle.
Pokestars Casino Games and Mobile App
Pokerstars offers table game lovers more than 80 titles to choose from. Aside from this, slot enthusiasts have over 800 games like Starburst, Age of the Gods, and the lovable Big Bass Bonanza.
Online poker is also available to players, with progressive jackpots also worth placing a wager on.
Pokerstars also has a fluid mobile app that works seamlessly on Android and iOS. More interestingly, Blackjack and roulette are a breeze on the app.