9 January 2019
The football season is almost coming to an end in Europe. But how well have you enjoyed Netbet’s Goalscorer refund offer? Oh, you don’t know about it? Let us talk about it then.
Yeah, all through this season, Netbet has been offering you the mouthwatering offer of the 1st goal scorer refund on all televised Premier League matches as well as the Champions League matches where English sides were playing. In this offer, when your Goalscorer selection happens to score the second goal of the match, you are refunded! Refund is a maximum of £25.
1. To partake in this offer, the first step is signing into your NetBet account
2. Next is to Opt into this offer
3. Next stake your bet on the First Goalscorer market of a televised Premier League or possibly a Champions League fixture where you have an English side playing.
Terms and Conditions apply
• It is compulsory for the customers to use the Opt-In button to receive their Free Bet. In the case where you don’t do this, it would bring about an ugly situation where the free bet is not being credited. Note, you need to only opt-in once.
• It is just only pre-match single bets on any televised Premier League/Champions League match (involving English sides) on Sky Sports or BT Sport that you can enjoy this for promotion on.
• Your selected player must compulsorily score the second goal of the game to be eligible for the refund. Note that own goals are disqualified from this offer. In the case where an own goal is the second goal scored in the game, Netbet will run the offer on to any player that scores the third goal of the encounter.
• In the situation where no second goal is scored, then you don’t get a refund.
• Also in the situation where the second goal of the game is put into the net by the first goalscorer of the match, you will get no refund as well.
• The duration to get your free bet refund is within 72hours of the game finishing.
• The least you can stake to enjoy this offer is £5.
• You must use the whole free bets completely at once within 7 days after being credited or they expire.
If you still do not have NetBet account, open one now