A mouthwatering 40/1 from Coral for a goal in Barcelona Vs Chelsea
9 January 2019
Chelsea head to the famous Camp Nou home of Barcelona for the second leg of their Champions League encounter. The first leg ended an even tie well laid at 1-1. The burst back to form of Willian has been very boosting for Chelsea of late with the Brazilian ravaging defences and on a hot goal scoring streak. This has largely rescued Conte’s men from the malaise of their point man Alvaro Morata.
Barcelona, on the other hand, are not doing badly. Keeping it tight and calm at the La Liga, the side has added a new level of solidity since the departure of Neymar. Messi and Luis Suarez have been in perilous form wrecking massive damages on teams. Messi pulled Barcelona back into the tie after Willian had given Chelsea high hopes with a well-placed long distance thunderbolt. With the quarter-finals up for grabs, both sides would be pushing to score courteously. That means goals would come in the encounter right?
If you are very confident that either side can score at Camp Nou within 90 minutes, then Betfair is entertaining you with a mouthwatering 40/1 for the encounter. Let us examine the offer:
• To begin with you will need to open a new account with Coral.
• Proceeding after that is to make a deposit of at least £/€5.
• Good, next in line is to stake a single pre-match bet of £/€1 for a goal in Barcelona Vs Chelsea at the “My Markets” sections.
• If either Barcelona or Chelsea scores a goal, Coral will settle your qualifying bet at the standard prices and also, Betfair will pay your enhanced odds as free bets.
• More than this, if no goal is scored and the game ends goalless, Coral would give you a compensation of £/€5 free bet.