BetVictor: Sumptuous 30/1 Liverpool To Win The Champions League
1 June 2019
It is war at the Atletico’s Estadio Wanda Metropolitano when Tottenham and Liverpool meet for the epic Champions League final.
Both sides have recovered their hit men and in full sophistication. For Liverpool, Mohammed Salah is back to form and blazing. The same goes for Roberto Firmino who has pulled back from his groin injury. The gleam extends to Tottenham as well who have recovered Harry Kane, Davinson Sanchez and Harry Winks fully set for the encounter.
Both teams are esteemed for their attacking arrogance. In the last eight meetings between Tottenham and Liverpool, both sides have scored therefore we are expecting a goal shower in Madrid.
Liverpool sweated profusely to beat Tottenham twice this season both matches finishing with dramatic goals coming at the tail end of the games. Yet Liverpool after trouncing Barca 4-0 without Firmino and Salah can do anything with Firmino and Salah!
Do you concur and predict Liverpool to win the Champions League?
Here is a sumptuous 30/1 from BetVictor for Liverpool to WinThe Champions League. Let us dig into this:
- To start, open a new BetVictor account.
- After this make a deposit of at least £5 and Opt In to this promotion using the OFFERS tab.
- Next, stake £1 for Liverpool to Win The Champions League.
- Should Liverpool win the Champions League, Betvictor will pay you at normal price while your enhanced winnings would be returned to you as free bets.
- Free Bets will expire after 7 days, and can be used on any sports market.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
This offer is for strictly restricted to new customers and is available once per household.
The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion:
– Void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus.
– Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out, or Partially Cashed Out
– Deposits made through Moneybookers (skrill), Neteller or PaySafe
– Should you be staying in any of these following countries, you will not be eligible for the offer: Belarus, Georgia, India, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Nigeria, Nepal, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, or Thailand.