Betvictor: Alluring 30/1 for Arsenal to win Southampton
13 December 2018
Arsenal is enjoying a sweet run of form as they finally look to be recovering fine from the pitiable malaise that characterized the last days of Arsenal Wenger. From suffering defeat in their first two matches this season against Man City and Chelsea, Arsenal are yet to taste a loss in 21 matches! The likes of Aubameyang and Lacazette have been on fire rampaging with the goals.
In the middle of the pack, there has been an amazing renaissance for Arsenal as well as the tireless energy of new boy Torreira has been an indispensable addition. After holding it late to win Huddersfield 1-0, Arsenal next takes on a struggling Southampton.
Despite managing a draw against Man United, Southampton have sacked Mark Hughes in a concerted bid to resuscitate the drowning fortunes of the club on the pitch. Everything is at stake for both Arsenal and Southampton and each team terribly needs the 3 points. But who will win?
Arsenal? If yes, Betvictor has got an alluring 30/1 for you. Let us find out more about this offer:
- To start, open a new BetVictor account.
- After this make a deposit of at least £5 and Opt In to this promotion using the OFFERS tab.
- Next, stake £1 for Arsenal to win Southampton.
- Should Tony go on to win, Betvictor will pay you at normal price while your enhanced winnings would be returned to you as free bets.
- Free Bets will expire after 7 days, and can be used on any sports market.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
This offer is for strictly restricted to new customers and is available once per household.
The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion:
– Void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus.
– Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out, or Partially Cashed Out
– Deposits made through Moneybookers (skrill), Neteller or PaySafe
– Should you be staying in any of these following countries, you will not be eligible for the offer: Belarus, Georgia, India, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Nigeria, Nepal, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, or Thailand.