9 January 2019
This season has been a dazzling one for Man City and Guardiola. The Citizens have been playing a palatable brand of football that brings in a shower of goals. Guardiola’s men have delectably carved a gulf between them and second place Manchester United. Kevin De Bruyne, David Silva all seem reinvigorated as well as the likes of Sane and Sterling all pummeling oppositions with goals. Next for Guardiola’s goal machine is Stoke.
Under Mark Hughes, Stoke were embarrassingly blasted 7-2 by Man City last year October. So dazzling was the victory for Guardiola’s men that six different Man City players scored. Under Paul Lambert, Stoke is regaining their defensive stability which they were once famous for. Compared to the calamitous past when Stoke conceded volumes of goals (an alarming 50 goals in 23 games), this side has only conceded four goals in their recent six games with Paul Lambert in charge. Would this side be able to stop Guardiola’s furious attack machines? Would Man City be able to win Stoke?
If you think yes, Betfair is nicely serving you with 25/1 for Man City to win Stoke. Let us examine the offer:
- The first step is to open a new Betfair account is the first move, using the promo code ZFBDMT.
- After that, place a bet of €1 for Man City to win Stoke at the ‘Match Odds’ section seen at Sportsbook.
- If Man City goes on to win the match as you forecasted, Betfair will pay you the qualifying bet at normal prices. Also, Betfair will pay you your enhanced earnings as of free bets.
- In addition to all this, Betfair will pay you with €20 free bets with every 5 x €10 bets.
- Upon the settlement of your qualifying bet, free bets would be credited to your account in 24 hours.
- Only new customers from UK and Ireland are eligible for this offer.