4 January 2019
The moans of Chelsea fans are understandably getting louder. The team looks pale and deficient in form. This was typically exemplified in their bitter labors in their FA Cup match where they progressed by whiskers via penalties. That hard-fought victory comes at a price as Conte now has to do without the services of Morata and Pedro both who secured red cards from the match. Thus it is without a doubt that Conte’s attack lack is miserably beleaguered as much can’t be expected from the deputizing Batshuayi.
Brighton who Chelsea faces in the Premier League is not having the best of form. Oscillating around the relegation spots at 16th, it is definitely not the best time for the enterprising Brighton that burst through the Championship up the premier league table at one time. Now in the fourth position and in danger of slipping out of the Champions League spot, many wouldn’t be expecting such ferocity from Chelsea to blow apart Brighton. But the question remains: Will Chelsea win Brighton, or will Brighton win? For any side to win, then they need to score at least.
Yes, Ladbrokes is offering you a glittering 60/1 for a goal to be scored in the Chelsea Vs Brighton match. Let us examine the offer:
1. Open new account online or mobile with Ladbrokes via the promo code GOAL
2 Now, proceed to deposit of at least £/€5, and bet £1 for the match at the enhance market.
3. If a goal is scored as you have wagered, your qualifying stake will be paid at normal odds in cash while you will be fulfilled the enhanced prices in form of free bets.
4. Should the end goalless in 90 minutes, Ladbrokes will give you free bets of £5.
5. Your free bets will be credited to your account within a period of 24 hours.
6. Free bets expire after a period of 7 days.