8 January 2019
Guardiola and his Man City are doing very well in the league. Many wouldn’t have expected this radiance from Man City. De Bruyne has been astonishing, same with David Silva. The goals have been pouring in in a rainstorm. Sterling, Sane, and Aguero have been amazing scoring and scoring.
Bernado Silva has filled in for the loss of Leroy Sane who sustained a depressing injury. Man City is still kicking effectively and the chances of Guardiola’s men securing the league title are becoming thicker. Leicester would quite a challenge for Man City. Although they would be doing without the services of Mahrez. Mahrez has been on strike for his failed deadline day transfer to Man City.
Definitely the absence of Mahrez is no doubt a big loss for Leicester. Would Man City win Leicester? But at least a goal would be scored in the encounter; do you think so?
Ladbrokes is giving you a voluptuous 50/1 for a goal to be scored in Man City vs Leicester. Let us look at the offer:
If yes, Ladbrokes is giving you 33/1 for Liverpool to win Southampton. Let us look at the offer:
1. Open a new account with Ladbrokes via the promo code GOAL.
2. After your registration, make a deposit of at least £/€5, wagering £1 for the match at the enhanced market.
3. If a goal is scored in the Man City vs Leicester, your qualifying bet will be paid at normal odds in cash and then the enhanced prices will be paid as free bets.
4. In the event when the match possibly ends goalless, Ladbrokes will give you free bets of £5.
5. You would get your free bets credited to your account within an interval of 24 hours.
6. Free bets are no longer valid for use after a period of 4 days.