Chelsea is hurting. Yes, Chelsea is on a bad run and there is no camouflage about that. Conte’s men would have Chilwell to thank for the one point they took from the Leicester encounter. Had Chilwell not carelessly conceded a red card with an ambitious tackle, the likes of the rampaging Mahrez and Vardy were giving Chelsea a great deal of fire.
Coupled with their infamous struggle in front of goal, it is no surprise that Chelsea has slipped down from second to fourth with Tottenham hotly on their chase. Morata has been largely wasteful in front of goal squandering unbelievable opportunities that an erstwhile Diego Costa would have scored with one eye closed. Also, Hazard is having a bad patch having a deserved brunt of tiredness after carrying Chelsea’s attack on his shoulders after for so long.
Now it is FA Cup and Chelsea has Norwich on its table. Conte’s men should be placing reasonable focus on the lower trophies as a premier league title now looks increasingly out of reach. In their first encounter, Norwich dragged Chelsea to a draw. In the second leg, it would be right to say Chelsea would be seeking vengeance in a desperate push for redemption. So would Chelsea win Norwich?
Yes, and 33/1 is all yours from Ladbrokes. Let us look at the offer:
1. Register a new account online or mobile with Ladbrokes using the promo code BLUES
2 Now, make a deposit of £/€5, and bet £1 for the match at the enhance market.
3. If Chelsea goes on to win Norwich as you have wagered, your qualifying stake will be paid at normal odds in cash while you will be fulfilled the enhanced prices in form of free bets.
4. Should the unexpected happen and Norwich wins or secures a draw in 90 minutes, Ladbrokes will give you free bets of £5.
5. Your account will be credited with your free within a period of 24 hours.
6. However, you can only use these Free bets for a period of 7 days.