With a recent thumping and a reinforcement of Olivier Giroud, would you say Chelsea would bounce back strongly against Watford? Well, Conte knows very well that despite winning the league last season, patience is thinning out. The premier league title looks lost and gone. Now the real fight would be to qualify for another chance of tasting Champions league.
This season in the Champions League doesn’t look too well for Chelsea. After battling through Roma and Atletico Madrid to qualify for the knockout stages, getting Barcelona is definitely not the best of rewards you can give this Chelsea side. Chelsea fans would almost be unrealistic expecting this Chelsea side to progress at the expense of Barcelona but they can at least ask for Chelsea to win Watford and strengthen their hold on the top four. Would goals be scored therefore in this crucial match?
If you are thinking in the affirmative, Ladbrokes has prepared mouthwatering odds of 33/1 for any goal to be scored in the Watford vs Chelsea encounter. Let us look at the offer:
1. Open a new account online or mobile with Ladbrokes via the promo code GOAL.
2. After that, make a deposit of a minimum £/€5, wagering £1 for the match at the enhanced market.
3. If a goal as you have staked, your qualifying bet will be paid at normal odds in cash and then the enhanced prices will be paid as free bets.
4. Should no goal be conceded by either side, Ladbrokes will give you free bets of £5.
5. Your free bets will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
6. Free bets are no longer valid for use after a period of 4 days.