The darts are flying ferociously all over the place at London’s Alexandra Palace. Pin-pointedness and accuracy are the monarchs of the day as the shots fly into well-aimed spots in the PDC World Dart Championship.
Among the magnanimous contestants is unrelenting and combative Michael Van Gerwen, the reigning champion. He is deservedly one of the big and assured names gracing the event. Since the inception of the PDC World Dart Championship, Michael Van Gerwen has made 24 appearances, coming out victoriously with 17 victories. This year’s edition is another chance to add more to his trophy room.
The Michael Van Gerwen has been throwing darts all his life that by the age of 13, he had already revolutionarily bagged the World Masters stunning the globe with an outstanding nine-dart finish. So the big eye would be on him if he would be replicating such brilliance in this year’s edition. Not only the big eye though, the big money as well would be on him.
Coral is offering you a boggling 33/1 for Van Gerwin to win the competition. Enjoying this is all simple.
1. Open a new account with Coral today.
2. Make a minimum deposit of £/€5.
3. After that you can then head to the “My Markets” sections, placing a single bet of £/€1 for on ‘Van Gerwen to win 33/1’.
4. In the situation where the amiable Van Gerwen wins, you would be paid your stake at the normal price. Upon that your enhanced winnings would be paid to you as free bets.
5. In the case where Van Gerwen doesn’t win and you lose, Coral will compensate you with a free bet of £/€5.
6. The validity of the free bets is 4 days.
7. Offer only open to new customers from the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.