8 January 2019
It is the Superbowl again. Philadelphia Eagles would be facing the New England’s patriots. The Patriots gloriously ascended the position of the first team to make an appearance in two consecutive Super Bowls since the Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowls XLVIII and XLIX. This is the third time the Eagles would be appearing in the Superbowl event actually. The Eagles had ended the regular season with a scintillating record of 13–3. Only three other teams have managed that record: Minnesota, New England, and Pittsburgh.
On the other hand, the Patriots had entered the 2017 NFL season as defending Super Bowl champions. Marking the 16th time in 18 seasons under Bill Belichick of 65 years, the Patriots have amassed double-digit wins, ending the regular season with a record of 13–3, making them one of four teams (along with Philadelphia, Minnesota, and Pittsburgh) to have attained that feat.
Thus you see this SuperBowl LII promises to be an overflowing dish of excitement. A bout of skills, bravadoes, experience and we could be expecting some daring touchdowns.
Yes talking about touchdowns, Coral is giving you a mesmerizing 33/1 for a touchdown in this event. Let us look at the offer:
1. Offer is strictly open to new customers are eligible for this promotion, if you are one, open an account with Coral.
2. After you have done your registration, make a deposit of at least £/€5.
3. Now place a single bet of £/€1 for a touchdown in the SuperBowl LII at the “My Markets” sections.
4. If a touchdown occurs, you will get your qualifying bet paid at the standard prices while the enhanced odds would be returned as free bets.
5. If on the other hand, no touchdown occurs, Coral would give you compensation of £/€5 free bet.
6. Expiry period of free bets is 4 days after you are awarded the free bets.