Talk about goals and Chelsea fans are salivating. It has really been a while since they had them and should be really hungry for goals. Yes, Chelsea is enduring some kind of goal drought with the attack limping and technically disjointed.
Morata now looks like a serial miser seem he would only score if the size of the goal post was tripled. Hazard is tired and miles away from his sparkling best. Batshuayi on the bench cannot be called on to remedy the situation as he is even a big downgrade even on a lackluster Morata.
The FA Cup comes for Chelsea with Norwich to surmount. Chelsea should spark and come alive again if they should have hopes of winning silverware this season. With Chelsea languishing in fourth position in the Premier League, even Conte would be already giving up on the trophy. That said, that means Chelsea has to mandatorily beat Norwich. For that to happen, Chelsea needs to score at least.
Yes for any goal from both sides, Coral is giving sweet odds of 28/1. Let us examine the offer:
1. Open a new Coral account.
2. When you have done that, you can now make at least a deposit of £/€5.
3. From there, stake a single bet of £/€1 for a goal to be scored in Chelsea Vs Norwich at the “My Markets” sections.
4. Should a goal be scored within the first 90 minutes as you predicted, Coral will pay your qualifying stake at the standard prices while the enhanced odds would be paid as free bets.
5. However, should the match end without a goal from either side in 90 mins, Coral will pay you a compensation of £/€5 free bet.
6. Expiry of free bets is 4 days from when you are credited.