4 January 2019
Every weekend this period, it is war in England, war on the football pitch. The flames would be smearing and blazing at Wembley when Tottenham takes on Southampton. Since the defeat to Man City, Tottenham has been on a revival with steady and convincing wins ushering the team back on the path of confidence bringing a bit of stability to Pochetinno’s side. Southampton definitely need an elixir to climb out of their nightmare.
A team of Southampton’s charisma should definitely not be fighting to stay in the league. It is an embarrassing testament of regression since they parted ways with the energetic Pochettino. But that is not the argentine’s problem. Pochettino will keep all courtesy and diplomacy when he takes on his former employers.
Would the merciless Harry Kane be at work when both sides meet? The resurgence of Son Heung-min has been a big boost for Pochettino and a murderous partnership he had formed with Kane had been killing goal keepers. Surely they are going to be shots, and possibly corners as well.
Yes, Coral is giving you a savory odd of 28/1 for a corner in the Tottenham vs Southampton match. Can you believe that? Let us look at the offer:
1. Being a new customer, you can open a fresh account with Coral
2. Next step after registration would be to deposit a minimum of £/€5
3. After making your deposit as stipulated, stake a single bet of £/€1 for a corner in Tottenham Vs Southampton at the “My Markets” sections.
4. If a corner is conceded by either side as you bet, Coral will pay your qualifying bet at the normal prices while the enhanced odds would be returned as free bets.
5. However should no corner be conceded in the match (which is extremely unlikely), you would get a compensation of £/€5 free bet from Coral.
6. Expiry of free bets is 4 days after you have received it.