The Tottenham clash with Arsenal in one of the most scintillating encounters as the premier league season drags to an end. Aubameyang was a great addition no doubt and reassured Arsene Wenger that he was a good buy with a goal on his debut. Mhikitarian, on the other hand, is already pulling the strings having recorded a humongous hat-trick of assists in a mega bombarding of Everton.
Tottenham on the other end is a reinvigorated side, battling through an entertaining 2-2 draw with Liverpool at Anfield. Pochettino is getting bigger additions with some players like Lamela, and Wanyama finding their feet from injury. Dany Rose and Alderweird are doing much better now and Pochettino seemingly has a vast repertoire of legs to choose from.
Thus it the clash between Tottenham and Arsenal promises to be an entertaining one that would really be combative. The fouls would come in and so would the yellow cards too.
Well, a yellow card in this encounter is good business as Coral is giving you a lovely odds of 50/1 for a yellow card in the match. Let us look at the offer:
1. This offer is open to already existing customers, only new customers are valid; therefore open a new account with Coral if you are new.
2. After you have opened the account, you can deposit of a minimum £/€5.
3. After you are through with your deposit, you can then place a single pre-match bet of £/€1 for a yellow card in the Tottenham vs Arsenal at the “My Markets” sections.
4. If a yellow card is awarded in the encounter, Coral will pay your qualifying bet at the standard prices while the enhanced odds would be returned as free bets.
5. If on the other hand, no yellow card is awarded which is almost impossible all the same, Coral would give you compensation of £/€5 free bet.