The Australian Open is back in all its excitement and 10Bet is topping things with an opportunity to make some money out of all the thrill. 2018’s grand slam is one and some more cash hurts no one, does it?
It is all simple. Bet on the winner you think and for every time your chosen player wins, 10Bet would reward you with freebets. This lovely extends through the women’s singles as well as the men’s singles. Let us look at the offer proper:
1. Log into 10bet
2. Place a minimum bet of £15 in the Australian open at the men’s or women’s single at the outright winner market.
3. 10Bet would give you free bets anytime your chosen winner wins a match.
4. Depending on the category of your chosen player, free bets would range between £2 and £4.
5. Group 1 PLAYER include: Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Karolina Pliskova, Garbine Muguruza, Simona Halep; while Group 2 player include Grigor Dimitrov, Alexander Zverev, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nick Kyrgios, David Goffin, Dominic Thiem, Stan Wawrinka, Marin Cilic, Milos Raonic, Elina Svitolina, Caroline Wozniacki, Maria Sharapova, Angelique Kerber, Petra Kvitova, Julia Goerges, Johanna Konta, Madison Keys, Venus Williams, Coco Vandeweghe. The remaining players fall into group 3.
6. The women’s category includes Karolina Pliskova, Garbine Muguruza, Simona Halep for group 1, group 2 includes Elina Svitolina, Caroline Wozniacki, Maria Sharapova, Angelique Kerber, Petra Kvitova, Julia Goerges, Johanna Konta, Madison Keys, Venus Williams, Coco Vandeweghe. While the rest fall into group 3.
7. From the way 10bet allocates free bets on the basis of category, if your chosen player is in Group 1, you get £2 free bet for every win he secures. A group 2 player carries £3 free bets for every win while a group 3 player carries £4 free bets.
8. Every free bet could be used on any available tennis market on 10bet with odds ranging from 1.50 to 8.0.