The Liverpool vs Newcastle is a promising dish of fervor and tremor. For one thing aside from the three coveted points at stake, returning to Anfield could really get emotional for Rafa Benitez. The coach of Newcastle erstwhile made glorious memories at Anfield especially the historic comeback in the Champions League final against AC Milan at Istanbul.
However, it looks like it would be strictly business when both sides meet. Jurgen Klopp’s side would not be giving gratitude gifts to Benitez when both sides meet, especially when top four is at highly contested and complacency would be highly punished.
In the words of Klopp “We know who is coming. Rafa Benitez is a Liverpool legend – one of the best managers in the world.
“We know how he works, how he can organise a team and how he can make your life really difficult. I like him as a person but I actually think we have given him enough presents since I’ve been here!
Newcastle, on the other hand, have not won a single match at Liverpool’s home since 1994, so would Benitez be able to patch this dreary history when both teams meet this time by winning Liverpool? Do you think Liverpool would stretch on by winning Newcastle?
Ladbrokes is giving you a bogus 50/1 for Liverpool to win Newcastle. Let us look at the offer:
1. First things first, open a new account with Ladbrokes using the promo code REDS.
2. Good, the next step is to make a deposit of at a minimum of £/€5, following that you can stake £1 for the match at the enhanced market for Liverpool to win the encounter.
3. If Liverpool defeats Newcastle according to your prediction, your qualifying bet will be paid at normal odds in cash and then the enhanced prices will be paid as free bets.
4. If on the other hand, the match ends goalless or Newcastle wins, Ladbrokes will give you free bets of £5.
5. It takes a maximum of 24 hours for your free bets to be credited to your account.
6. Free bets would expire in 4 days.