The world is alight with excitement as fist go clashing this weekend when Oleksandyr Usyk defends his title against a dogged Tony Bellew. Usyk’s rise to be the top has been exciting and altogether interesting. Usyk (15-0, 11 KOs) notably became the first cruiserweight to bring together all the 4 recognized titles when he emerged victorious from the World Boxing Super Series tournament in July. It is true to say the Ukrainian is one of the best pound-for-pound we have seen in boxing today.
He would be defend against a beastly Tony Bellew (30-2-1, 20 KOs) at Manchester Arena. Tony Bellew has been on fire across the recent years since he suffered a knockout defeat light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson. Since that psychologically devastating loss, he has embarked on an impressive 10-fight winning run. In course of this he has recorded knockout victories against David Haye who is the heavyweight titleholder. So who will between Usyk and Bellew.
It would interest you to learn that Betvictor is giving new customers 50/1 for Tony Bellew to win Oleksandyr Usyk. Let us examine the offer:
- To start, open a new BetVictor account.
- After this make a deposit of at least £5 and Opt In to this promotion using the OFFERS tab.
- Next, stake £1 for Tony Bellew to win
- Should Tony go on to win, Betvictor will pay you at normal price while your enhanced winnings would be returned to you as free bets.
- Free Bets will expire after 7 days, and can be used on any sports market.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
This offer is for strictly restricted to new customers and is available once per household.
The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion:
– Void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus.
– Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out, or Partially Cashed Out
– Deposits made through Moneybookers (skrill), Neteller or PaySafe
– Should you be staying in any of these following countries, you will not be eligible for the offer: Belarus, Georgia, India, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Nigeria, Nepal, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, or Thailand.