9 January 2019
The race for the FA Cup is gearing up and adding more heat surely. Many of the top teams are trying to salvage a poor season in the Premier League where Man City seems to be utterly dominating and almost wrapping up the title. The likes of Man United, Chelsea, and Tottenham now have their eyes on the FA Cup, drooling lustfully after it. As greedy as it may sound, Man City still remains in contention for the FA Cup as Guardiola’s side defiantly look forward to an impregnable quadruple in England and Europe.
Talking about Man United and the FA Cup, it would really hurt Mourinho and his pride to go trophyless. Considering last season, they clinched the Europa Cup amidst other trophies albeit they missed out on the top four in England. Now, they are in the top four but in serious peril of finishing the season without a major trophy. That makes the FA Cup a justified priority for Man United and the recent acquisition of Alexis Sanchez reinforces their claim for it. But would Man United win the FA Cup?
Well, SportNation has got some enviable goodies for you if you think in the affirmative. Let us examine the offer:
1. First, you would need to open a new account with SportNation after which you could make a deposit using the deposit code SNCL30.
2. After that, you must make a minimum deposit of £10. Now following your deposit, SportNation would dole you £30 in bonus funds. In the situation where Man Utd win the FA Cup, SportNation will additionally splash you £70 in bonus funds in addition to 6x turnover requirements.
3. Now you can stake a pile of bets, essentially ensuring that the minimum odds of 1.6 with a minimum stake equal to the combined value of 6x your deposit amount and bonus funds received and once such bets have settled, any bonus funds and winnings remaining will be available to be withdrawn. Note, System bets are eligible for the wagering requirement.
4. You will enjoy a span of 30 days to meet the turnover requirements prior to the expiry of the bonus.
5. This offer is only open to a single use for each customer.
6. This offer ceases to exist by 20.02.18.
7. In any case, where bonus funds are issued as part of any promotion, it is actually your real money balance that will be used first when you stake bets before any bonus funds can be used.