4 January 2019
It is not flattery, Man City has been magnificent this season. They have dominated and dazzled; courtesy of a reinvented possession based side. For many, the secret to collecting points from Man City is parking the bus and springing in on them in sporadic counter-attacks. At some occasions, such tactics had worked fairly well and at many other times, the ultra-defensive approach had failed miserably with Man City packing the opposition’s pocket filled with goals.
The truth remains that Guardiola’s Man City is a free-scoring side boasting the fearsome repertoire of attackers like Aguero, Sane, Jesus Gabriel, Sterling backed by the creative wizards like De Bruyne and David Silva. Very few sides have managed to numb Man City’s attack this season. Among them is Newcastle and Crystal Palace. Benitez would thus know how to set up his team against Man City taking a more practical clue from the defeat Man City suffered at Anfield. So now would a goal be scored in this encounter?
Coral is giving new customers amazing odds of 50/1 for a goal to be scored in the match. Let us look at the offer:
1. As a new customer, register a new account with Coral
2. After you have opened the account, you can now deposit at least £/€5
3. Now stake a single bet of £/€1 for a goal in Man City Vs Newcastle at the “My Markets” sections.
4. If a goal is scored by either side as you bet, Coral will pay your qualifying bet at the standard prices and then the enhanced odds would be paid as free bets.
5. However should the match end goalless, you would get a compensation of £/€5 free bet from Coral.
6. Free bets expire in 4 days after you have been credited.