Welcome to the
best bookmaker reviews
It is Chelsea and Arsenal again people. Both sides have been meeting frequently across this month in several competitions. Well for now both sides look depleted. For Arsenal, they lost a major attacking kingpin in Sanchez while Chelsea looks forlorn in the out of form Morata. Yet both teams seem not to be lacking their customary energy. Arsenal blitzed Crystal Palace 4-1 while Chelsea equivalently pounded Brighton 4-0.
Thus we should be expecting a meal of attacking football when both sides meet in the Corobao cup. It is sure to be entertaining as both sides will surely come out to score. Both goalkeepers will have a lot to do on their hands to thwart the ball from going in.
Talking about goals, Coral is offering you a voluptuous 50/1 for a goal in the encounter in 90 minutes. Can you believe that? When it is almost impossible not to score! Let us examine the offer:
- Register a fresh account with Coral.
- Next step after you have opened the account, you would be to deposit a minimum of £/€5
- After making your deposit as stipulated, stake a single bet of £/€1 for a goal in Arsenal Vs Cat the “My Markets” sections.
- If a goal is scored is scored by either side as you bet, Coral will pay your qualifying bet at the normal prices while the enhanced odds would be returned as free bets.
- However should no goal be scored in 90 minutes (which is extremely rare), you would get a compensation of £/€5 free bet from Coral.
- Expiry of free bets is 4 days after you have received it.
- This promotion is only valid to one bet per customer and one customer per household (IP address).