14 January 2019
Tottenham is rearing at full speed into the season. Pochettion has been utterly impressive in the way he has transformed the Spurs to worthy premier league contenders with minimum financial spine. Even worse this past transfer window, there were not a single reinforcement.
Yet here they are in the season reveling in their financial conservatism: No spending no problem! They already have three wins from their first three matches. Most resounding among these matches was a 3-0 thumping of Man United handling Mourinho his biggest defeat at home. A defeat that officially launched Man United into crisis mode.
Next for Tottenham is a Watford side doing well to stay head above waters in the Premier League. Yes they have lost their fiery talisman in the form of Richarlison to Everton, but they are yet a side that can cause trouble to any team on their day.
So who will win between Tottenham and Watford?
Well make your choice, PaddyPower is juicing things up by offering new customers with enhanced odds of 33/1 for Tottenham to win Watford. Let us look at the offer:
- To begin, open a new account via the promo code YFBCAN
- Next, stake at most €1 bet on Tottenham to beat Watford at the Normal Odds.
- Should Tottenham go on to win, Paddypower will pay you cash based on the normal price on site while your enhanced winnings paid in free bets right off.
- Paddypower will pay you free bets within 24 hours of the end of the match.
- The validity period of free bets is 7 days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
- In-play bets are not included in this offer.
- Bets as part of multiples do not qualify for this offer. Just deposits made via debit/credit cards and Paypal will count towards this promotion.
- Cashed Out as well as Partially Cashed Out bets are equally disqualified from this promotion.
- Sign up offers are restricted to one per person, family, email address, household address as well as shared computer. Paddypower reclusively holds the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.
- Offer only available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland.