9 January 2019
Uppercut, southpaw, knockout – it is all about gloves masking angry fists at the moment as Chris Eubank takes on George Groves. This is much more exciting as this is the fight pairing a lot of us have been drooling for when in January, theWorld boxing Super Series first released the confirmation of the super-middleweight pair.
It is well to say the WBSS is a mouthwatering surprise boxing package across the last dozen months and we will have to sit on your toes in anxiety seeing how this fight pans out. Both fighters have amiable records. George Grooves has gone through 30 matches and lost three, Eubank Jnr has gone through 27 and lost one. Most deliciously both fighters have 20 knockouts to their names. And yes the winner of the fight stands to take home £20million prize money proceeding to the finals. So who would win George Grooves or Eubank Jnr?
Coral is giving you a bountiful 50/1 for Eubank Junior to win. Let us look at the offer:
1. This promotion is only for new customers, so you will need to open a new account with Coral.
2. After your registration, proceed to make a deposit of a minimum £/€5.
3. After your deposit, you can place a single pre-match bet of £/€1 for Eubank to George Grooves at“My Markets” sections.
4. Should Eubank Jnr win the semi-final match, Coral will pay your qualifying bet at the standard prices and then pay the enhanced odds as free bets.
5. If on the contrary, Eubank loses the semifinals, Coral would give you compensation of £/€5 free bet.