Coral is giving you an amazing 50/1 for a goal in Arsenal Vs Man City
9 January 2019
Arsenal would possibly be on a revenge mission when they meet Man City after losing woefully against Man City in the Carabao finals. Guardiola seamlessly glided through Arsenal 3-0 with Arsene Wenger’s man severely capitulated and lacking spine. Guardiola has already recorded his first title triumph in England, but is he satisfied yet? Definitely not, the Premier League still matters to him and unfortunately, Arsenal stands again in his way?
Arsenal is already out of the Champions League spots and would take a tremendous miracle for Arsene Wenger’s side to creep back into the top four. Guardiola would strive to win his first league trophy and that would mean winning Arsenal. All the same, we expect it to be an entertaining encounter that could mean a couple or more goals.
Talking about goals, Coral is giving you an amazing 50/1 for a goal in Arsenal Vs Man City. Let us examine the offer:
1. To start with, register a new account with Coral.
2. When you are through with the registration of your account, you can proceed to make a deposit of at least £/€5.
3. When you are through with the deposit, you could stake a single pre-match bet of £/€1 for a goal in Arsenal Vs Man City at the “My Markets” sections.
4. Should any of the team score a goal in the encounter, Coral will pay your qualifying bet at the standard prices as well as give you your enhanced odds as free bets.
5. In the case where no goal is scored by both teams, Coral would give you compensation of £/€5 free bet.