BetVictor: Generous 30/1 for Arsenal to win Blackpool
5 January 2019
With the Premier League trophy becoming increasingly difficult to win with the imperious form of the likes of Man City and Liverpool, Arsenal and Unai Emery would be right to trim their ambition and settle for the smaller trophies. The FA Cup represents one other satiating trophy – however not glorious as the Premier League or the Champions League – to tangibly measure progression under Unai Emery. Under Arsene Wenger, most times were always taking the FA Cup home as a compensation for the season.
In the FA Cup, they face Blackpool next; relative minnows yet in football underrating any team is a costly abomination. Arsenal walloped Fulham 4-1 in their recent Premier League outing but that doesn’t eliminate the possibility of Blackpool shocking the Gunners. However, are you confident that Arsnela will beat Blackpool?
Betvictor is doling new customers with a generous 30/1 for Arsenal to win Blackpool. Doesn’t this sound interesting? Let us learn more about the offer:
- To start, open a new BetVictor account.
- After this make a deposit of at least £5 and op into this promotion using the OFFERS tab.
- Next, stake £1 for Arsenal to beat Blackpool.
- Should Arsenal go on to win, Betvictor will pay you at the normal price while your enhanced winnings would be returned to you as free bets.
- Free Bets will expire after 7 days, and can be used on any sports market.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
This offer is for strictly restricted to new customers and is available once per household.
The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion:
– Void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus.
– Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out, or Partially Cashed Out
– Deposits made through Moneybookers (skrill), Neteller or PaySafe
– Should you be staying in any of these following countries, you will not be eligible for the offer: Belarus, Georgia, India, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Nigeria, Nepal, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, or Thailand.