Betvictor: Intriguing 30/1 for Liverpool to win Barcelona
1 May 2019
What would you expect when a side having Sadio Mane, Salah and Firmino combat a side having Messi, Suarez and Coutinho/Dembele? It will be an intense war with no armistice when Liverpool take on Barcelona at the Camp Nou.
Liverpool need trophies and Messi has vowed to pull down heavens to deliver the coveted Champions League trophy this season. What a spectacle of football we would be expecting. It is definitely going to be exciting as both sides play arrogant attacking football confidently seating among the sides with the highest number of goals in Europe. It is sure to be feast of goals.
Liverpool won Barca in their last meeting in champions league under the era of Rafael Benitez when Arbeloa shackled Messi. Then Messi had just played 50 games for Barcelona, but fast forward till now that he has played almost 600 with almost 500 goals, will the likes of Van Djik be able to silence Messi and Barca?
So here is it, Bevictor is you an intriguing 30/1 for Liverpool to win Barca.
BetVictor is giving you a sumptuous 30/1 for Liverpool to win Porto. Let us look into the offer.
- To start, open a new BetVictor account.
- After this make a deposit of at least £5 and Opt In to this promotion using the OFFERS tab.
- Next, stake £1 for Liverpool to win Barcelona.
- Should Liverpool go on to win, Betvictor will pay you at normal price while your enhanced winnings would be returned to you as free bets.
- Free Bets will expire after 7 days, and can be used on any sports market.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
This offer is for strictly restricted to new customers and is available once per household.
The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion:
– Void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus.
– Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out, or Partially Cashed Out
– Deposits made through Moneybookers (skrill), Neteller or PaySafe
– Should you be staying in any of these following countries, you will not be eligible for the offer: Belarus, Georgia, India, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Nigeria, Nepal, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, or Thailand.