Betfair presents an unbelievable 25/1 for Bayern Munich to qualify for the quarter-final against Bekistas
9 January 2019
Bayern Munich’s illustrious rise back to glittering form under the return of Jupp Heckynes has been enthralling. The German side reaffirmed their candidature for the Champions League trophy with a 5-0 drubbing of Bekistas in their first leg encounter in the Champions League with the likes of Thomas Mueller, Robert Lewandowski, and Joshua Kimmich making mincemeat of the Turkish side. They head for the second leg.
The tie is almost wrapped up with Bayern Munich in one of the most devastating form of late. Even Hamburg were smashed and battered on Saturday back at the Bundesliga. Bekistas turning back a 5-0 deficit would a miraculous occurrence as very few sides (if any) have managed that feat of in the history of the competition. The closest we have seen is the magnanimous return of Barcelona against PSG. And for a side like Bekistas, they almost certainly lack the technical capacity to overturn the tie and proceed to the quarterfinals at the expense of Bayern Munich. This makes the second leg just a formality, right?
Yes even aside from all that, Betfair is still giving you an unbelievable 25/1 for Bayern Munich to qualify for the quarter final. This is mad right? Yes, let us look at the offer:
• Opening a Betfair account is the first step, via the promo code ZFBDMV
• Next step is placing a bet of €1 for Bayern Munich to qualify for the quarter-final at the ‘Match Odds’ section seen at Sportsbook.
• If rightly Bayern Munich qualifies (which is almost certain), Betfair will pay you the qualifying bet at normal prices. In addition to your normal winnings, Betfair will pay you your enhanced earnings as of free bets.
• There is also the added spice of Betfair paying you with €20 free bets with every 5 x €10 bets.
• Once your qualifying bet is settled, free bets would be credited to your account in 24 hours.
• Only new customers from UK and Ireland qualify for this offer.