9 January 2019
Mourinho and Man United are rightly reeling from the loss against Tottenham and did well to bounce back from the complete capitulation they suffered at the hands of Pochettino’s men. Rightly said, more eyeballs would be popping over Alexis Sanchez as many sneer over how fast he is acclimatizing to the game at Man United. Pogba would be more likely reinstalled from the start after the humiliation of being hauled off for ineffectiveness against Tottenham.
Newcastle, on the other hand, are hovering around the relegation zone, with an owner that has bluntly refused to open his coffers and spend on rejuvenating his team. So far so good, Newcastle has not performed above expectations neither have they performed under it. Would Man United then win Newcastle?
Yes? Then a bubbling odd of 40/1 is yours from Coral. Let us look at the offer:
1. This promotion is exclusively for new customers, if you are one, kindly open a new account with Coral.
2. If you have finished your registration, you can make a deposit of at least £/€5.
3. Now following your deposit, you can place a single pre-match bet of £/€1 for a Man United to win at the “My Markets” sections.
4. Should Man United go on to win the match, Coral will pay your qualifying bet at the standard prices and then pay the enhanced odds as free bets.
5. If possibly the game ends a draw or worse still, Man United loses to Newcastle, Coral would give you compensation of £/€5 free bet.