Arsenal is now finally reasserting itself as one of the big sides in England with the magnanimous signing of Aubameyang. The Gabon international is a proven goal machine at the top level and is sure to bring a flood of goals to Arsene Wenger’s team. Wenger has been largely condemned for his affinity for lads and reluctance to go for the big guys in the transfer window. Well, he has proven us wrong.
Now back to the reality of the Premier League, Arsenal is not in the best position, a wholesome distance from the top four with their recent thrashing from Swansea. But a resurgence is largely expected with the infusion of Aubameyang, Mhikitarian, as well as the retention of Ozil with a new contract.
Next for Arsenal is Everton. Allardyce’s Everton is doing fairly well recovering from their previous slump. It is going to be a combative game, fouls would be committed and it would be possible for yellow cards to be given too.
Yes, a yellow card. Coral is giving you an alluring 40/1 for any yellow card in Arsenal v Everton. This is absolutely amazing, isn’t it? Let us look at the offer:
- This promotion is STRICTLY EXCLUSIVE to new customers.
- Register a new account with Coral.
- Following the registration of the account, make a deposit of a minimum £/€5.
- Next stake a single bet of £/€1 for a yellow card in Arsenal vs Everton at the “My Markets” sections.
- If a yellow card is truly conceded by any side, Coral will pay your qualifying bet at the standard prices while the enhanced odds would be returned as free bets.
- But in the scenario where no yellow card is awarded in the encounter (which is almost impossible)Coral would give you compensation of £/€5 free bet.
- Expiry period of is 4 days after being credited.
- This promotion is only eligible on the basis of one bet per customer and one customer per household (on the basis of IP address).