8 January 2019
For Chelsea definitely, this is not the season they were expecting. The former premier league champions have been having a torrid time, quite a tumultuous season that has been littered with ups and downs. The dashing form of Guardiola’s Man City has not helped either. The inconsistency of their big money acquisition in the form of Morata has got Chelsea fans moaning and gnashing. The attack has been enormously hinged on the brilliance of Hazard who at times seem labored.
Alright, so Chelsea face Watford next. We can’t say Watford has had the best of times, a depraving slide followed after their coach Silva was massively wooed by Everton. Facing Chelsea however, they are sure to be a stern test for Conte’s men. So who would win between Chelsea and Watford?
If you say Chelsea would win, Coral has gleaming odds of 28/1 for you. Getting this is all very simple.
1. This offer is not valid for existing customers but only for new customers so make sure to open a new account with Coral if you are new.
2. Now, if you are through opening the new account, make sure to deposit of a minimum £/€5.
3. After you are through with your deposit, stake a single pre-match bet of £/€1 for Chelsea to win Watford at the “My Markets” sections.
4. If Chelsea eventually wins Italy, Coral will pay your qualifying bet at the standard prices while the enhanced odds would be returned as free bets.
5. If on the other hand, Chelsea loses against Watford or the match ends a draw, Coral would give you compensation of £/€5 free bet.