3 January 2019
The story of Arsenal is one embattled with controversies and turns. Last season, Arsenal finished outside the top four amidst wailing and lambasting. This season it doesn’t look like it is any better for Arsene Wenger’s men as they are already behind the pack. Things are not necessarily looking smooth for Arsenal as the fiery likes of Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man United sit ahead in the Champions League spots.
Next for Arsenal is Bournemouth. Both sides are known for an attacking football and taking risks. While Eddie Howie’s Bournemouth’s side are struggling vehemently in the bottom side of the league, but that doesn’t hinder the side’s ambitions as they still play attacking football. It is almost a certainty that a goal would be scored in the encounter.
Coral is stepping things up with 25/1 for a goal to be scored in the match. Let us look at how you can enjoy the offer:
1. Register with Coral and open a new account
2. After that, the next step is to deposit a minimum of £/€5
3. From there you would place a single bet of £/€1 for a goal to be scored at the Man City Vs Liverpool encounter at our “My Markets” sections.
4. Should Man United eventually win, your bet would be paid at the standard prices while the enhanced odds would be paid as free bets.
5. On the contrary, in the situation, where a goal is not scored, you would get a compensation of £/€5 free bet from Coral.
6. The free bets awarded will be eligible for you to use within 4 days.