4 January 2019
It is the FA Cup, one of England’s most prestigious tournaments. At first glance you would think the big teams wouldn’t place a hefty priority on the FA Cup and lower trophies, but you would be very wrong at that. Considering the might Guardiola deploys to play the FA Cup, you would understand that the FA Cup is still celebrated among top managers and teams alike.
Next for Manchester United is Yeovil Town. Mourinho would be having a strong eye on the trophy considering that it represents a better chance for his team to hit silverware this year – at least a better chance than the Premier League. Would you say Man United would tear Yeovil to pieces? Not really that easy in this game of eventful twists like soccer. Anything could happen even a defeat for Man United. But at least for a victory or defeat for either party, a goal has to be scored.
Yes, a goal and Coral gives you sweet odds of 50/1. That is amazing, right? Let us look at the offer:
1. As a new customer, register a new Coral account.
2. Proceeding that, you can deposit a minimum of £/€5.
3. After making your deposit, stake a single bet of £/€5 for a goal to be scored in Man United Vs Yeovil at the “My Markets” sections.
4. If in the normal 90 minutes a goal is scored, just like you predicted, Coral will pay your qualifying stake at the standard prices while the enhanced odds would be paid as free bets.
5. However, in the situation where the game ends goalless in 90 mins, Coral will pay you a compensation of £/€5 free bet.
6. Expiry of free bets is 4 days after you have been credited.