BookmakerAdvisor is arguably the leading website for sports bettors and punters looking for genuine and honest reviews that are researched and written by expert website testers who cover the technical elements of a sportsbook and bookmaker site, to our sports content and betting experts who look at the information from the visitors perspective.
Our technical teams do a thorough review of how the sportsbook works from a user perspective.
Here are some of the things our technical team looks at:
* How fast does the site load on a desktop and mobile device?
* How does the colour scheme affect the views navigation experience of the site?
* How secure is the site? Are payments processed using 256-bit encryption technology?
* Does the site have a valid data protection policy in place and how do they collect your data?
* Is the gambling license up to date and is the company ringfencing funds?
Our sports and betting content teams look at what is in it for you!
At the end of the day, if you are visiting a sportsbook, you are going there to bet, but it would be nice if you knew what you can expect before you land on the site. We are all busy and the aim of BookmakerAdvisor is to cut down the time you need to research a sportsbook or bookmaker.
Our aim is to save you wasted time trawling through hundreds of sites to find the best content, the best offers and the best selection of bets.
Here are some of the things our sports betting experts look at when reviewing a bookmaker and sportsbook.
* Do they offer the best odds on one sport?
* Do they offer a welcome bonus that is straightforward without lots of fine print in the terms and conditions.
* Clearly state the main terms and conditions of each bookmaker offer in plain and simple English.
* What betting margins do they work to on different sports (important for exchange and arbitrage punters)
* Research and complete review of every bonus offer from each bookmaker and a clear explanation of how each offer works.
* Analysing the tools bookmakers offer, such as blogs, statistics tools, bet calculators.
To see how our reviews work then just choose any bookmaker and take some time to read through a full sportsbook review. Our reviews are fully researched by our in house team of experts, so you know we have done all the homework for you.
One of the main issue for punters is to understand how a bookmaker or sportsbook’s welcome offer or bonus offer works. Some of the questions you may ask are below:
* Are their deposit method limitations?
* Are their odds restriction limitations?
* Are their time limits on the use of the bonus?
* Is the bonus amount included in returns?
* Are their wagering requirements before winnings can be withdrawn.
You will find that each bookmaker has a long list of terms and conditions related just to the bonus part of their offer.
This is where BookmakerAdvisor has once again done all the work for you. We have gone through every welcome offer for every bookmaker and written up a “Special” bonus review.
And what about customer service and Live Chat?
Our sports betting experts make it a point of contacting customer support and checking not only the time it takes to be connected and get a response but also the knowledge of the operators.
Let us tell you, we have come across some very poorly trained customer service reps who could not answer even a basic betting related query. We ask very tough betting questions so we can really test out if the customer support is really top notch as many bookmakers advertise on their sites.
BookmakerAdvisor has been in operation for nearly 5 years and in that time we have reviewed hundreds of bookmakers and sportsbook websites.
You can be sure when reading a review on BookmakerAdvisor that our team has been through the website with the punter in mind.
Please feel free to check out our reviews as all of our betting related help content.