After clinching three points in in a perseverant and combatant manner against Liverpool, Mourinho and his men move over to the Champions League where they will be hosting Sevilla on Tuesday as both sides try to snatch quarter-final qualification from the teeth of the other. The first leg ended 0-0 leaving a big door of possibilities for any side to progress, making the Old Trafford encounter a very dicey one.
Sevilla can be rightly called Europeans specialists in view of their Europa League exploits back to back from 2014 to 2016. United are beaming well with confidence having lost just once at home in Old Trafford all season (to Man City). Complementarily, Man United have won all the five games they have played at home since the start of the year. Such home form could prove an added advantage.
Sevilla, on the other hand, have been quite patchy of late, although they have only lost just one of their last six games in all competitions having just won two of their last four games since they met Manchester United in the first leg back on February 21. Who do you think will win between Manchester and Sevilla and progress to the quarter-finals, Manchester United or Sevilla?
Choose your side and if you take Man United to win, then Ladbrokes has specially prepared 40/1 for you. Let us look at this:
- Register a fresh account with Ladbrokes via the promo code UNITED.
- Next, make a deposit of at least £/€5, staking £1 for the match at the enhanced market for Man United to win Sevilla
- If Man United really wins Sevilla, Ladbrokes will pay qualifying bet at normal odds in cash while paying your enhanced prices as free bets.
- If possibly Man United loses the match, Ladbrokes will give you free bets of £5.
- It takes at most 24 hours for you to get your free bets credited to your account.
- Free bets lose validity after a period of 4 days.