Without doubts, Spain are one of the big dogs of this tournament. Even despite the expected destabilization of their coach being sacked just a day to the World Cup, the Spanish side has recovered fairly well.
Only the individual heriocs of an inspired Cristiano Ronaldo forced Spain to a pulsating 3-0 draw. In that match admittedly Spain produced one of the most beautiful football in a while. Against Morroco, a side already knocked out of the World Cup, you could be expecting Spain to climb out of the encounter winners especially with qualification out of the group strongly tied to this match. So do you expect Spain to win Morroco?
Yes and Ladbrokes is putting an eye-catching 40/1 on your plate. Let us examine the offer:
- To start with, you have to register a new account with Ladbrokes via the promo code SPAIN.
- Next, you make a deposit of at least £/€5, after that, you can stake £1 for the match at the enhanced market for Spain to win Morocco
- If Spain wins, your qualifying bet will be paid at normal odds in cash while the enhanced prices will be paid as free bets.
- If possibly the game ends goalless within 90 minutes, Ladbrokes will give you free bets of £5.
- It takes a maximum of 24 hours for your free bets to be credited to your account.
- Free bets are no longer valid for use after a period of 4 days.
TERMS AND CONDITION APPLY
You can only redeem free bets Online or Mobile and must be used as a single bet within 4 days of them being credited to your account. If you attempt to place a free bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your free bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be forfeited.
Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
Free bets cannot be redeemed on Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Lottos, Virtuals, Slots, Exchange or be used to fund Tote or Pool Bets or to view Streamed Events.
Free bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
You cannot ‘Cash Out’ your free bet/s.