Tottenham can be rightly called a wounded lion at the moment hurting painfully from a Champions League exit at the unjust hands of Juventus where five careless minutes cost them progression. Aside from their Champions League loss, Tottenham is yet to lose a match in their recent 11 league games in a desperate and concerted push from Pochettino vigorous warrior spurs.
In the words of Pochettino, his men need to dust off their Juventus orchestrated sorrows and focus on the task at hand which is maintaining a place on the top four. “The competition doesn’t wait for you,” said, Mauricio Pochettino, as regards the unfortunate loss to Juventus. “If you’re happy or sad, the team has to move on and think about the weekend.”
Bournemouth on the other hand hasn’t been really doing much since they drew against Leicester. Although the team has managed to pull clear from the snarls of the relegation battle, remaining safe upstairs in the table remains an arduous task. Both teams remain attacking teams famed for courageously taking the war to the opponents. Should we expect goals in the encounter?
If yes, then Coral is dishing you with 28/1 for a goal in Bournemouth Vs Tottenham. Let us examine the offer:
- First, you need to register a new account with Coral.
- After registering your account, go on to make a deposit of at least £/€5.
- After that, stake a single pre-match bet of £/€1 for a goal in Bournemouth Vs Tottenham at the “My Markets” sections.
- If either Tottenham or Bournemouth scores a goal, Coral will settle your qualifying bet at the standard prices and also, Betfair will pay your enhanced odds as free bets.
- More than this, if no goal is scored and the game ends goalless, Coral would give you compensation of £/€5 free bet.